Everyone enjoys things that they aren’t particularly proud of- it’s just a fact! Today I thought I’d embrace everything that I get enjoyment from and list them all- face the embarrassment and accept it!
- Zoella- I flipping love a Zoella vlog. I’m a 22 year old hetero male so this may be very odd but I don’t care. I don’t mean the videos where she discusses what makeup she’s wearing or whatever, but the vlogs of her daily life. I love a bit of reality tv, and her vlogs are like cosy, wholesome versions of that.
- Big Brother- This follows on from saying I like reality tv, as Big Brother is the king! This one’s not so much a secret because I’ve been watching it for years and I get mildly obsessed every time.
- Selena Gomez’ Revival Album- This is my newest guilty pleasure. It’s got that ‘Hands to myself’ song on it, and ‘Same old love’ which are both really great pop songs. I’m largely a massive Indie fan so this is outside my usual comfort zone a fair bit.
- Haribo- As far as food goes I have never outgrown sweets. I, far too often, eat a share size bag of Haribo for my lunch. Really bad for me and my teeth, so I have to make up for it with more brushing and whatnot!
- Shopping when I have no money- This is without a doubt the one that makes me feel guiltiest! I think I have a mild shopping addiction when it comes to clothes. I can’t help myself, and sales especially get me. I’ve got my eyes on some Adidas Tubulars in the sale right now- I really shouldn’t but wait and see me write about them soon…
That’s all for now I think.. I guess my guilty pleasures are all quite ‘feminine’ things, minus the sweets, so maybe if you read between the lines there there’s something to say about masculinity… But that’s a comment best left for another, less light hearted post.
Thanks for reading, and thanks so much for getting me to 500 followers! Please make sure you’re following- and at my social medias- all of which are @jvrrvdsvul !! Thanks!