Recently I saw trending on twitter #stateanunpopularopinion… I could've joined in but instead it inspired me to write a whole post, so sit back and enjoy a bunch of things you're probably going to disagree with!
- Ed Sheeran sucks. Overrated, boring pop music. He's absolutely massive isn't he, but God knows why…
- Double denim is a legitimate look. I wanna wear my denim jacket and I wanna wear my jeans. Why must the fashion police frown upon this?!
- Once you've seen one cathedral you've seen them all. I got super cathedral-ed out on my year abroad. I saw so many and once you've seen something impressive like the best ones in Rome none can compare and they become pretty dull. Too much of a good thing.
- Nandos is overrated. Over priced chicken and chips or rice if you're feeling exotic. There's a million better chain restaurants.
- Autumn is the best season. Summer's nice, but I h a t e the clothes. T-shirts and shorts are impossible to look good in. I love the layers and jackets you can wear in Autumn, plus cosy nights in without the freezing cold of winter is perfect.
- English Literature at university is a glorified book club. A bit of self deprecation here- oooo! I pay 9000 pounds a year to sit and talk about books. (There's a lot more to it independently, that's why I said glorified!) As long as I get a job at the end of it I'm not complaining!
- Growing up sucks! Loads of people can't wait to get older, but I'm happy to put it off as long as possible. Adulthood starts at 30!
- Food isn't that good. Not worth risking your health over anyway.
- Disney ruin franchises. Oh my god, another Marvel film. And another Star Wars film. Especially Marvel. Quality over quantity guys.
- Poached eggs are kind of bland. Everywhere you go for Brunch these days, poached eggs. I mean, they're okay? But their recent rise to fame baffles me.
I thought I'd have way more to say before sitting down and writing this, but maybe I follow crowds more than I thought. And I didn't want to get political or toooo controversial!
Thanks for reading! Follow me for more and check out my social media if you're feeling like it!