I guess this is just a slightly less morbid bucket list? I'd love to tick all 30 things off in the next 9 years (8 and a half really *scary*!) but hey, there's no rush aye?!
1.Own an original art piece- One day I'd love to buy something done by Kaws.
2.Write a novel- I've plenty of ideas- just need to commit myself!
3. Go to Glastonbury Festival.
4. Live In Stockholm- (For at least a month or so.)
5. Visit my Australian family.
6.Take a photography course- I'd love to have some lessons and see what I can produce.
7. See the Northern Lights.
8. Rejoin a tennis club.
9. Go on a surfing holiday- nowhere fancy, I'd be happy with Cornwall.
10. Go on a solo travel- I've heard countless times it's a must-do thing!
11. Drive abroad- On the other side of the road!
12. Get a piercing- Just an ear piercing to say I've done it.
13. Buy a tuxedo and wear it to an event.
14. Go on a U.K. road trip.
15. Take a painting class.
16. Brew my own beer.
17. Get a 35mm film camera and use it!!
18. Take my parents on holiday– They've paid a shit tonne towards my time at university and I think it would be nice if once I've got a steady job, I could take them on a holiday as a thanks!
19. Get a pet guinea pig– I'd name it Ishmael.
20. Grow some vegetables successfully– I'm currently growing tomatoes but I'll have to neglect them when I go to Lisbon *sad*
21. Go to an American music festival.
22. Take a hot air balloon ride.
23. Be financially stable- adulthood starts at 30!!
24. Learn to play the piano.
25. Visit my friend in Portland, Oregon.
26. Go to a food festival- Well up for walking round dozens of food trucks!
27. Travel to Munich for Oktoberfest.
28. Learn to snowboard.
29. Man up and learn to swallow tablets!!!
30. Attend a Champion's League football final.
If you made it this far thanks for reading! Please don't forget to follow to be the first to know when I've posted, and check out my social media too!